My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ericbrodysblog.com

and don't forget to update your bookmarks and feeds.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Brand experience lessons for healthcare learned from a sandwich shop


Pret A Manger is a sandwich shop in NY. I hadn't been to one since traveling with friends in London years ago. I was so impressed with the company, when I returned from that trip, I called the company to let them know.

Pret offers those who are on-the-go a comfortable, relaxing and kind of surprising experience. It's cozy, with a nice, simple assortment of self-select, fresh (pretty creative) sandwiches, wraps, soups, salads and desserts - all made with natural ingredients. And to top it all off, the people who work there are happy and personable.

I know Pret's only a sandwich shop, but I can't help but think that it often comes down to the basics, 

"warm environments, inviting presentation, friendly faces, the opportunity to engage." 

Whether a sandwich shop, a waiting room in the hospital or a retail shopping experience. Really not to much to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment