My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ericbrodysblog.com

and don't forget to update your bookmarks and feeds.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A brands promise to its social media participants

This morning, I'm standing in for the voice of a brand. A brand astute enough to know, and mature enough to accept, that its future is being shaped by anyone engaging in social media and online communities. A brand that openly embraces this future, and will actively participate in it. 
So what would it proclaim:
• if you have an opinion, I want to hear it, and will let others hear it as well
• if you have a complaint, I want to hear it, and will publicly deal with it
• if you have a question, I will answer it
• and if I ask you a question, I will respond to it
• I will not talk at you, but to you
• I will not sell you, but engage you 
• if I let you down, I will apologize
• it's not about me, it's about you, me and all of us
• together, we can make a difference
 

No comments:

Post a Comment